Um? I have a few questions?
- Did it take anybody else six viewings to finally understand why Nebbercracker was always scaring kids off his lawn?
- Why did Nebbercracker come back from the hospital in an ambulance?
- I know the movie is supposed to be scary (and it did successfully scare the crap out of Bear) but do they realize it's really just disturbing?
- Is anyone else bothered by the whole Constance-the-Fat-Freak backstory?
- Does Pixar keep all the good CGI script writers locked up in a cage somewhere, so no other animation company can use them?
I did like the video-game-champion-pizza-guy voiced by John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) -- Do you like the steel of my blade? It's so cooold! But I don't think that's enough to make me forget to return this one to Blockbuster.